If you are a Private Certifier, use our online system to submit your documentation for a New CDC or CC including an Occupation Certificate.

Please do not upload Modified CDC's or CC's, these will have to be delivered to Council for Manual upload.

Need a 10.7 Planning Certificate (previously S149), 603 or outstanding notice certificate? Use our online system to apply for a broad range of certificates.
Need to make a payment?
Pay your rates or debtor invoice online.
Select this option to pay via our secure gateway.

You DO NOT need to REGISTER to make a Payment.

This site uses industry standard security practises to ensure your personal data is protected.